z轴220 lc-m GI Series excavator is equipped with state-of-the-art Japanese technology. Suited for bulk excavation and quarry applications.
With a Powerful Mitsubishi engine, HIOSIII水力学, the excavator offers superior productivity, best in class fuel efficiency and enhanced operator comfort. With a rugged structure and stunning looks, this machine offers excellent value for money.
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND FUEL EFFICIENT
- Powerful lifting operation with enhanced power boost
- Swift front movements with HIOS* III hydraulics
- Enhanced boom recirculation system
The compact and versatile machine can be transported easily and efficiently on small carrier pickup vehicles.
Remote Fleet Management with ConSite
Provides easy access to machine on the site, conveying operating information and log, 包括机器的位置, 每天营业时间, 油位, 温度, 压力等. Also issues alerts to ensure low downtime and guides on trouble shooting.
NO COMPROMISE ON OPERATOR COMFORT
- Comfortable operating environment
- Comfort-designed operator seat
- Robust and ergonomically designed cab
The robust cab protects the operator from falling objects. The pilot control shut-off lever is provided with a neutral engine start system that permits engine starting only when the pilot control shut-off lever is in lock position.
Parallel arrangement of ROC, 防尘室内净, grouped remote inspection points, long service intervals and electric fuel filling pump helps to simplify maintenance.
ROCK SOLID, DURABLE FRONT ATTACHMENT
- Reinforced boom top and foot with high – tensile steel brackets
- Joint pins are tightly fit to reduce jolt and sound
- Arm bucket joint is protected by a WC thermal spray to reduce wear and jolt
- New type steel bushings utilized on joint pins retain grease for longer greasing intervals
The X-Beam frame is made monolithically with fewer welds for higher rigidity and durability.
Track adjusters absorb impacts to crawlers. Front idlers and adjuster cylinders are integrated to increase durability.
Idler brackets and travel motor brackets are both thickened for added durability.
This engine has a track record showing impressive durability at countless tough job sites around the world.
The engine features a rugged design, a direct fuel injection system and an elaborate governor make it more sustainable, helping it comply with EU Stage II and US EPA Tier 2 emissions regulations.
The ample capacity intercooler and turbocharger help yield whopping 163 PS (120 KW) output for higher production in shorter job schedule.